Nothing is more adorable than a tot with his teddy…but these tots were less cuddly and more crazy as their inner bear was released.
Music and Indoor Sensory Play
1. We read Ten Tiny Toes by Caroline Jayne Church and sang “Teddy Bears Picnic” and “Teddy Bear Turn Around.”
2. We read books with bears as characters.
3. We put clothes on bears using contact paper and fabric.
4. We built houses for our bears with foam blocks.
5. We painted a polar bear with cool whip.
Outdoor Sensory Play and Snack
1. We ate teddy bear toast made of bread, bananas and raisins. KidsSoup.
2. We set up outdoor equipment so the tots could climb, crawl and run outside like bears.