Like I expected, Rhett’s favorite Tot School theme was transportation. That boy cannot get enough trucks, boats and airplanes!
Music and Indoor Sensory Play
1. We read and sang The Wheels on the Bus and we sang “I’ve Been Working on the Railroad.”
2. We read transportation books. Rhett’s favorite is Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle.
3. We made a neighborhood mural with a house for each tot. The tots played peekaboo with the house doors and practiced learning their friends’ names. They also added their personal touches to the mural with crayons, markers and car stickers.
4. We played with a transportation rug and vehicles.
Outdoor Sensory Play and Snack
1. We ate banana, strawberry and blueberry cars
2. All the moms brought a set of “wheels” and the tots had a blast pushing and riding outside.
3. We rolled our wheels through a baby car wash made of sponges and pool noodles from the Dollar Tree.
I hope you enjoyed the ride!