Our little Bumpkins were sure to get in the spooky spirit after we invited them to play in our Halloween-themed activities. Thank you to Twodaloo for inspiring me with your creative, educational activities.
During this Halloween-themed Tot School experience we:
- Played with Pumpkin Pie Playdough and Halloween-themed cookie cutters.
- Unwrapped foil to find small pumpkins and gourds inside.
- Mixed yellow and red paint in jack-o-lantern bags
- Used tongs to pull out spooky creatures from a web.
- Decorated a Haunted House mural with small felt pumpkins, ghosts, and spiders (found at Michael’s).
- Played dress-up with old costumes.
- Snacked on clementines that looked like pumpkins.
- Made a footprint trick-or-treat bags using white and black puff paint (found at Michael’s).
- Played outside with water tubs full of pumpkins and sand toys.