Our Itsy Bitsy kiddos made the cutest 3D spiders to contribute to this spooky bulletin board.
To make the spiders:
- Paint white styrofoam balls (from Michaels) black
- Use 4 black pipe cleaners–cut in half–for the 8 legs
- Cut small triangles out of white foam to make fangs
- Glue on googly eyes
- Staple spiders to a giant spider web (from Target)
- Add a title! You can download Our Itsy Bitsy Spiders here!
On the inside cover, and in the stapled envelope is our main character–the spider!
We taped a trimmed bendy straws to act as the water spout.
We made a sun with glue and gold glitter.
Finally, we replicated the house from the first page.
We had so much fun learning about spiders this week! Click here for a copy of my Itsy BItsy Spider Book!