With the New Year quickly approaching, I felt motivated to do something over my Winter Break that would pay off big throughout the year. Last year, I personalized some “Birthdays in a Box” for friends and they were a hit!!! The night before each birthday, I would handwrite every banner, badge, box and I even created my own confetti poppers. My New Year’s resolution is to become more efficient, so instead of handwriting each box, I went ahead and designed a printable template that is going to give me back hours, and it will allow me to share this fun idea with all!
This cute little box can be found at Michaels, and it was the PERFECT size for all the fix-in’s.
I found everything I needed at Target and Michaels:
- Mini Party Hats (Target Dollar Spot)
- Paper Straws (Target Dollar Spot)
- Confetti Poppers (Target Dollar Spot)
- Paper Fans (Target Dollar Spot)
- Balloons (Target Dollar Spot)
- Candles (Target Party Aisle)
- Gold Confetti (Target Party Aisle)
- 3 inch Circle Punch (Michaels)
- Colored Cardstock (Michaels)
- Twine (Michaels)
- Small Hole Punch (Michaels)
- Box (Michaels)
- Birthday in a Box Printable
I also like to add a little something extra like cake pops, cookies, Starbucks gift cards, etc. to each box to make it a bit more personal.
I hope your friends enjoy their Birthday in a Box. Please let me know in the comment section what other items you decide to put in your box.